2018 EID Invitational PDF
Please note: The sizing changes effective September 1st do not apply to this competition.
ELECTRONIC IMAGE DIVISION (EID) INVITATIONAL
COLUMBIA COUNCIL OF CAMERA CLUBS
All 4C’s member clubs are invited to enter images for this competition. This is a club competition, and images can only be sent by your club competition chairperson. A full set of ten images is required for each club entry.
There are no classes/divisions or restrictions on how the image was made; it only has to be an electronic file which started as a photograph and must be entirely the work of the entrant to compete. Images may be color or monochrome, traditional or creative, or any combination.
- Submit no more than two images per club member. Exception: if your club has fewer than 5 members creating electronic images, you may submit up to 3 images per person.
- Submit all 10 images by email to the address provided below. Please use Invitational on email subject line when submitting.
- Entry deadline is September 15, 2018
- Images that have been entered in a previous Convention Invitational or received an award in EID competitions between September 2010 and August 2018 are not eligible.
- Invitational images cannot be submitted if they are being recalled for other year end competitions. This includes EID and Print images.
- New material is encouraged for all Invitational submittals.
- The images must be in jpg (jpeg) format.
- The maximum dimension is 1024 pixels on the long side (in either vertical or horizontal format).
- Image file size may not be larger than 1Mb.
- Images will be viewed in the sRGB colorspace. It is recommended that images be prepared in sRGB.
Image File Naming
- Each image filename must begin with a number--use sequence numbers 01 through 10, in the order that you want the images projected for the judges. Do not add spaces, dashes or underlines after the number.
- Name each image as you do for Monthly EID competitions.
- Please use your club initials in your file names.
Send your EID Invitational images to Irene at firstname.lastname@example.org
Judging will take place before the convention. Judges will be selected by the event chair. The winning clubs will be announced at the awards presentations.